ScanX Scout is the lightest, most portable and rugged digital imaging system available. ScanX Scout is easy to deploy and produces high-resolution digital images in just seconds. Bomb technicians, EOD/IED specialists and other security professionals can swiftly obtain the data necessary to make critical decisions on the spot.
- ORI provides customer support for the ScanX Scout.
- ORI offers product and software training at the customers site.
- ORI is certified by Sandia National Labs to offer XTK software training with the ScanX Scout.
- Dimensions: 15 ½ W x 18 L x 14 H
- Weight: 40 lbs. (without battery) 42 lbs. (with battery)
- Electrical: 50/60 Hz 110-240 Vac, 24 volt DC power port.
- Laser Classification: Class 1 Laser Product. Compliance with FDA HHS 21 CFR 1040.10 and IEC 60825-1
- Imaging Media: Phosphor Storage Plates, all brands. All standard and custom sizes. System Includes: Power Supply, DC Power Adapter and USB Cable.
- Software: Compatible, third party software recommended (not included).
- Part Numbers: D5000K-S (ScanX Scout w/o battery)
- D5000K-SB (ScanX Scout w/ battery)